Saturday, October 17, 2009

haha.. neva blog afew days and i did alot of stuffs thz few days! :D haha!

Thurs: went to IBM to buy a new battery for lappy,
but they gave me free cuz it's under warranty.. YES!! haha!
after tat went out with Steffi to watch movie at PS.. cab down cuz im late..
and I think the uncle scammed my money.. =.=
went out with 7+ cuz she nid to go home and eat.. O.o

Friday: went BBDC take my basic theory lesson..
not bad quite interesting! the instructor was really damn good a joker!
after tat went back to tpy to collect my contact lens..
went home to change then meet kel, WC, Justin and ker go Msia.. lol
went there to walk walk and eat.. seriously u guys should go there and try..
imagine.. 28 rm for 1kg of stingray= 4 sets of s,pore normal $10 stingray..
eat finish went back to city square for a walk and shop shop.. :D
then went back to s,pore and go to wen house to slack..

today went out with clique.. :D
went to bugis Iluma to eat dinner..
wanted steamboat but then in the end we ended up in mahattan fish maket.. O.o
then after tat we chatted and went to play arcade! Haha!
seriously the arcade there is damn cool!! got alot of fun games there!! haha!!
then we enter thz 3D room showing.. 'The Room'..
bloody shit scare the 2 balls out of me.. =.=
i fell off my seat when the ghost was in front of me taking a pair of big scissors.. =.=
after tat MRT back and we send Joanna home.. then headed to wen house..
played MJ awhile then went home.. :D

later dunno where to go sia.. :(
can't go for taekwondo cuz my bloody wound is still painful..
guess.. i'll go buy poly uniforms tml! HAHAHA!!
Nites guys~



national geographic: Funku Smelling fruit?

No comments:

Post a Comment