Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Woah! Today almost forgot to register for my NS pre enlistment..
I thought tml was the last day of The registration.
Lucky For Issac and Lionel reminding me tat today is the last day..
if not i'll wait till tml to do.. :P
didn't really do anything much for today..
slacked at home.. i practically slept the whole day.. :D
Cuz.. I had a rough day ytd.. gyming in the afternoon
last night went night cycling with my classmates..
Kns.. damn suay.. i wan to go disturb Ws on the bike..
then i play the billie jean song then pose like MJ on the bike..
then somehow my slippers got stuck on the front wheel tgt with my foot..
and it cut through the sole of my foot.. =.=
had to cycle the remaining whole night with a bleeding foot..
AND MY POOR HAVANIAS!! I ONLY WORE it the 3rd TIME!! :(

Haiz.. school reopening soon and it is my last sem before i head for NS liao!! :(
And i still have one whole bunch of things i havent do yet!
Shit and im packed with alot of stuff lately!
and time and money is always an issue! :(
Gtg sleep le anyways.. nid to go BBDC tml for lessons.. bye~

Sienna Miller ^.^ know which recent film she acted? hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment